To Get More
Out of this Blog (and increase readership)
Not so computer savvy? Are some things on this page a real mystery? The following might help.
1. Subscribe to this blog - have new articles sent directly to your e-mail address.
a. scroll down to the very bottom of the page and loofor "subscribe" at lower left
b. click on orange botton next to "posts"
c. click on symbol next to "atom" in the dropdown menu
d. on the Feedburner drop down click on the envelope symbol next to "Get Contemplative Horizon delivered via e-mail" in the box on the right
e. type your e-mail address in the box and type the myster word given
f. hit "enter"
2. At the bottom of every article posted to this blog are five little symbols in a row. What can you do with these?
* The "M" button allows you to email the article to a friend (tip: have the address handy
* The "B" botton allows you to send the article to your blog
* The lower case "t" button allows you to share the article on Twitter
* The "f" botton allows you to share the article with Facebook
* The "Q" botton allows for sharing to Goggle Buzz
3.Please do leave comments.
Just click on the word "comments" at the bottom of an article and go for it. Since all articles get posted to my Facebook page I receive many comments via Facebook. I get to approve all comments sent directly to the blog before they appear.
4.Want to see if an article has appeared on a given subject?
Scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will find an alphabetical index. Click on the topic and you will get all the articles related to it.
5. Do check the side bar. Lots of stuff there.
Thanks for reading. Any suggestions? Any comments? Go for it!