Friday, April 06, 2007


The message of the cross is foolishness to those who are
perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the
power of God.
Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?
For God's foolishness is wiser than human wisdom,
and God's weakness is stronger than human strength.

1 Corinthians 1:18, 20

Listen to me on the Cathedral of the Cross, which I have
placed in your heart so that I may live my life in you as
a pilgrim, crucified in this world. You shall see me in your
Spirit, crucified on the bare cross of poverty, crucified in
your body with the weakness of sickness, crucified in your
spirit in your aridity, dereliction, and melancholy,
your weariness and bereft of any consolation.
And I shall bring this about in such a way that everything
will be for you both a cross and peace
as also for me, a pilgrim.

Jesus speaking to Maria Celeste Crostarosa
Dialogues #9

No comments: